2022-2023 Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Terms and Conditions
* Terms and Conditions: members must read and follow the rules and regulations below for pass holders.
NOTE: MEMBERSHIP PASS FOR THAI AND THAI RESIDENTS ONLY: PROOF OF THAI ID CARD OR PASSPORT REQUIRED – FOREIGNERS WITH VALID WORK PERMIT EXCEEDING 1 YEAR OR LONG-TERM VISA EXCEEDING 1 YEAR MAY BE CONSIDERED
- It is prohibited to resell, trade, re-market or ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON to use a member’s annual pass in any way.
- The values of offers in any sales and marketing publications and/or promotions are calculated based on relevant data and parameters that can vary for different individuals or families that are urged to do their own due diligence as neither the park, directors, shareholders or brand can be held liable for the passholder’s decision to buy nor can any of the parties mentioned here take responsibility, even in legal terms, for the decisions made by the buyer when the passes are bought.
- All members must abide by Park’s Terms and Conditions which are posted on the park’s website and available at the park. All members are expected to read these rules and regulations before buying their annual pass and understand that those members that do not abide by the rules may have their Annual Pass revoked.
- Unlimited Park Entry means passholder can come to park everyday for the Pass validity period but only 1 entry and 1 exit per day is permitted and in the case of a special event or concerts, Annual Pass benefits do not apply for park entry – in most cases, the park will attempt to secure preferential pricing for park entry during special events or concerts.
- For all concerts, members will have to purchase concert tickets to stay and enjoy the concerts. Some concerts will be offered to members at special members pricing.
- All members must fill out an online and printed form which includes verified member information including members correct email, mobile phone number and all other information as set out in the registration form including the Park Disclaimer Form which must be read and understood and accepted before the annual pass can be validated at the park. Please follow instructions in the confirmation email that will be sent to you with a link to the mandatory online registration and disclaimer form.
- All members must be Thai or Thai residents and must have both ID (ID card or Drivers License or Passport) available for entry checking and/or verification each time the park is visited by member – this is in addition to any park pass or RFID band issued to member.
- Failure to present requested information above may result in park entry refusal.
- It is an offense to obtain Park passes illicitly or to allow others to use a member’s pass to try and get entry or benefits from the park. If park management suspects or apprehends individuals that are obtaining or using passes illicitly, legal and other steps including cancellation of the pass will be taken.
- Lost or stolen passes that require replacement will require additional disclosure requirements and internal checking before a new pass/RFID wristband is issued to the passholder to pay for the new pass/RFID wristband.
- Passholder acknowledges that water parks have exhilarating rides and attractions that can be dynamic, fast and have inherent risks that can cause injury that passholders fully accept and hold harmless the park, its directors, management, employees, shareholders and associated partners including the brand.
- Some Annual passes offer special benefits such as discounts on Food, Beverages, Cabanas, Lockers and retail items. Please note, these discounts do not apply to any items that are on sale and with regards to the retail items, discounts apply to select items at the regular price and do not apply to Ripcurl products or products that may be designated from time to time from alternate suppliers.
- Annual passes with benefits that are height or age restricted, specifically the Bad Boys Go Kart zone, will allow the height restricted or age restricted members to exchange their go-kart uses for mini golf at a ratio of 1 to 1.
- We may impose restrictions or limitations on access to the parks, rides, shows and attractions at any time. We may close rides, shows, attractions or the parks on a permanent or temporary basis due to inclement weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance, Acts of God or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to cancel any product and refuse entry where we reasonably believe the same has been obtained in an unlawful or improper manner or in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- Family Passes are valid for 2 adults and two children/teenagers(maximum age of teenagers is 19 years old)